“Develop, manage, and operate logistical projects which provide a high rate of return versus cost to sponsoring agency with improved customer service and readiness for the Warfighter.”
The Kentucky Logistics Operation Center (KYLOC) was established in 1998 and is located in Lexington, KY. We provide third-party logistics solutions (3PL) to our contracted United States government and military partners which result in efficient, accountable, and global distribution of military equipment to all branches of our U.S. Armed Forces. Some of the services KYLOC provides to our current partners include:
- Website Development for Military Equipment Requisitioning
- Third-Party Centralized Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
- Military Uniform Device Sewing and Embroidery
- Custom Reporting for Military Inventory & Billing Requirements
- Other Special Project Solutions as Defined By Our Partnerships
KYLOC's current contracted partners are: the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Troop Support, the TACOM Army Central Management Office (CMO), and the United States Army Cadet Command (USACC).